Find Your New Kansas City Apartment
A lot is happening in Kansas City in the next few months and years. With all of the new and upcoming changes, there’s no doubt you’ll want to be near all the action.
Luckily, The Grand is an apartment in downtown KC, granting you access to countless dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
What’s Happening in KC
From new ways to get around the city to advancements for sports, Kansas City is quickly advancing and becoming a major hotspot to not only spend your free time, but also lay down roots.
- NFL 2023 Draft. After submitting various proposals, Kansas City has been selected to host the NFL Draft in 2023. The Draft is scheduled for April 27 through April 29 at Kansas City’s Union Station and World War I Museum and Memorial. The event is known to have a high in-person attendance rate and draw people to the area, which is why cities compete for an opportunity to host the event. In preparation for the Draft, Kansas City has future plans to revitalize the city and add an entertainment district.
- South Loop Link Project. City officials have commenced funding plans for a downtown park and green space called the South Loop Link Project.The project is intended to create a new “outdoor amenity” that connects downtown Kansas City’s Central Business District with the Crossroads Art District. The South Loop Link Project consists of a 5.5-acre park placed over I-640 that stretches from Wyandotte Street to Grand Boulevard. The park is sought to create green space and reduce environmental impacts.
- Women’s Soccer Stadium. Plans have been announced to build the first soccer stadium specifically for a National Women’s Soccer League, or NWSL, team. The stadium is planned to be located in Downtown KC, on the east end of the Berkley Riverfront. Adding this stadium will expand its already existing soccer fan base and bring even more excitement to Kansas City. The project is financed privately through the Kansas City NWSL owners and is predicted to be $70 million.
- Streetcar Expansion. The KC Streetcar first opened for service in Spring 2016. In the coming months, construction will begin for a significant expansion that will connect citizens to even more neighborhoods and entertainment districts. The Main Street extension will add 16 new stops onto the existing KC Streetcar line. These stops will seamlessly lead travelers to some of Kansas City’s most notable attractions, like The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art and the Country Club Plaza. Another extension, the Berkley Riverfront extension, will travel a half mile north along the Missouri River.These extensions are scheduled to be completed in 2025.
- 2026 FIFA World Cup. Kansas City will also be the host city for the FIFA World Cup in 2026. The matches will take place at Arrowhead Stadium, part of the Truman Sports Complex in Jackson County, Missouri. A study has found that host cities can anticipate up to $620 million in incremental economic activity after the World Cup matches. Because of its advancing collection of world-class venues, teams that have become champions, and history of hosting international competitions, Kansas City has been accredited as the Soccer Capital of America.
Find Your Kansas City Apartment
Immerse yourself in the excitement as Kansas City continues to grow. At The Grand, our apartment homes allow you to elevate your lifestyle and be part of the city’s ever-changing advancements.
Our apartments in downtown KC are located in the heart of the city, providing you with immediate access to all that Kansas City has to offer.
The Grand offers unbeatable views from executive suites, one bedroom, two bedroom, and penthouse floor plans. Select one that best fits your current lifestyle and prepare to live luxuriously.
If you have a loveable companion that you can’t live without, don’t worry! At The Grand, we understand that having pets guarantees a more active social life and lower stress levels, which is why we offer pet-friendly apartments.
For a one-time pet fee of $300 and $25 monthly rent per pet, we allow you to have up to two pets per apartment home.
Pamper your pup at the Paw Spa, an exclusive pet wash station just for our residents. If your dog loves to be active, check out the Bark Park, a private outdoor park made exclusively for your pet.
At The Grand, our luxury apartments are more than just a home. As a resident, you’ll create a lavish lifestyle.
Our wide variety of community amenities will exalt your lifestyle.
- The Elevation Pool and Lounge. Unwind on the sun deck, completed with a rooftop pool, grilling areas, and outdoor TVs for additional entertainment.
- 24 Hour Fitness Center. Stay active inside the 24 hour fitness facility, which includes a studio room with group fitness classes.
- Digital Sports Lounge. If you’re a gamer, the digital sports lounge is the place for you. Play shuffleboard, electronic darts, or use the arcade table.
- Theater Vault. Sit back and relax in the media lounge. Its comfortable seating makes it an optimal spot to watch your favorite movies or spend time with friends.
New Kansas City Apartments for Rent
Find your new apartment home at The Grand. Our apartments in downtown KC will elevate your lifestyle and empower you to live luxuriously.
We know you’ll find your perfect luxury apartment at The Grand Apartments in Kansas City.