Hot Spots You’ll Frequent When You Make the Move To Our Luxury Apartments Near You!
Living at The Grand is not just about the luxury inside our walls. While we take pride in having the best luxury apartments near you or anywhere else, we also were strategic in selecting our location. Booming downtown areas of big cities are ubiquitous with luxury, so we couldn’t have selected a better location for our downtown Kansas City apartments.
Making Your Way Downtown, Walking…
One of the biggest perks of living in luxury downtown Kansas City apartments is the accessible location. Some of the most fun and unique areas of Kansas City are within walking distance:
- Crossroads Arts District: Less than a mile from our luxury apartments sits one of the most concentrated art districts in the United States, the Crossroads Arts District. Home to over 500 local artists and independent studios, the Crossroads Arts District has plenty of local shops and restaurants that make it a place you can hang out for hours. The Crossroads isn’t all serious and artsy, you can let your hair down as well if you’d like.
- River Market: Also less than a mile from The Grand, the River Market features two of Kansas City’s biggest tourist stops:
- City Market Farmers’ Market: This is the largest farmers' market in the region, featuring hundreds of independent, fresh produce vendors and unique restaurants and stores.
- Arabia Steamboat Museum: This museum displays thousands of artifacts that were recovered from the steamboat that sank in 1856.
Hop In The Car – These Short Drives Are Worth It
We have a lot to offer right within the neighborhood of our downtown Kansas City apartments, but we would be doing you a disservice if we didn’t encourage you to find a way to get to these other downtown Kansas City gems that are just a little farther away.
- Country Club Plaza: A 15-block area where art, food, shopping, and entertainment fuse to create one of the most diverse and exquisite neighborhoods you’ll find anywhere. Whether you’re living in one of our executive suites or one-bedroom apartments, we know you appreciate upscale and luxurious living. The Plaza complements that perfectly.
- Historic Westport District: One of the oldest neighborhoods in Kansas City. While the sun is out, Westport offers one of the most unique and fun combinations of restaurants and shops in Kansas City. When the sun goes down, Westport lights up the night sky as one of the staples of Kansas City nightlife. With bars, patios, pubs, and lounges to explore.
Downtown, Shmowntown. Hang Out With Us Inside The Grand!
As you’ve been able to read, the location of our downtown Kansas City apartments is second-to-none. We take pride in the fact that our location introduces you to the heart of this historic city, something few other luxury apartments near you can say.
However, we also take pride in the fact that we have the best living experience inside our walls as well. Let’s look at some of the amenities that will have you wanting to stay home all the time:
- Your furry friends are welcome here: Our pet-friendly apartments even offer a private washing station and dog park to make your furry friends feel at home.
- The Elevation Pool and Lounge: Rooftop pool that features outdoor TVs and grilling areas for you to relax by the water and unwind with a view of beautiful downtown Kansas City.
- Digital Sports Lounge: Featuring a digital sports simulator, amongst other digital gaming options.
- Theater Vault: Cushy couches create the perfect atmosphere for watching your favorite movie.
Will Our Downtown Kansas City Apartments Be Your Next Home?
The Grand should be your first and last option when exploring luxury apartments near you. We offer executive suites and one- and two-bedroom floor plans. You can take a 3D tour of each on our website, or take a tour in person. Reach out to us and get one scheduled – we can’t wait to meet you!
If your mind's made up and you’re ready to join our downtown Kansas City apartment community, you also have the option to apply online and get your transition into luxury living started ASAP.